Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Deal Alert: Ends today - Philosophy Adventure 40% off digitals or free shipping

What's Savin'?

Homeschool Adventure is having a sale that ends today.  40% off all digital downloads or free shipping on print orders.  Use the code ANNIVERSARY40 at checkout.

I have not personally used nor can endorse these products.  However, I just looked through the sample of Philosophy Adventure and I really liked what I saw. The only  thing I saw missing in the sample was a table of contents.

I attempted teaching Philosophy to my olders last school year but didn't have a good resource.

So, for a little over $23 I could have the download version of the student text, student workbook, and teacher resources.  That's pretty good for a Philosophy course!!

They have a variety of buying options including printed text and workbook all the way to digital download.

Here's the link to the store:
http://www.homeschooladventure.com/store/

Philosophy Adventure:
http://www.homeschooladventure.com/products/philosophy-adventure-pre-socratics/

No comments:

Post a Comment