Wednesday, November 3, 2010

And the winner is...

The winner for a free one-year membership to Graphics Factory is:

Danae F. - Congratulations!

Please e-mail me within 24 hours at the following e-mail and I will be checking it throughout the day (it's not my regular e-mail but I will be sure to check it!).  I will need you to include the following for their form:  First name, Last name, Address with zip.  Also include the username and password for the Graphics Factory login that you want to use.  I'll e-mail you back as soon as I input it into the form and you are ready to start.  It will expire October 6, 2011 - the same day as mine.  Contact me here (with no spaces):

litmont learning resources @ gmail.com

If you did not win and still want a one year subscription, I have never seen it this low.  I checked this morning and it was still $39.99.

Thank you to all who participated!

No comments:

Post a Comment